Whether your concern is obtaining a temporary visa to conducting business in the United States or uniting your family in the United States, Yepremyan Law Firm can help. An experienced immigration attorney will advise you as to your best options, provide you with exceptional legal service throughout the entire immigration process, and represent you during an interview at the offices of US Citizenship and Immigration Services, should it be necessary.

Our office specializes in obtaining visas for professionals, business owners, students and families. Our experienced and knowledgeable attorneys are ready to assist you with all aspects of immigration law, whether you are applying for tourist, student or work visa, investor visas, permanent residence or citizenship.  We are very experienced in handling all types of non-immigrant and immigrant visa petitions for a diverse clientele, including:

  • Individuals pursuing visas, green cards and/or U.S. citizenship
  • Citizens and Immigrants wishing to bring fiancés or family to the U.S.
  • Investors and Foreign Corporations conducting business in the U.S.
  • American Companies hiring foreign employees
  • Employers in California seeking assistance on personnel issues
  • Citizenship and Green Card Applications
  • Work Authorizations

Family Based Immigration
Yepremyan Law Firm can guide you through the complex process of applying and obtaining a green card through a family member. We can assist you or a family member, whether they are in the US or still in their home country.  We handle:

  • Fiancées, Spouses, Parents, Children and Siblings of U.S. Citizens and Permanent Residents
  • Family Petition with Adjustment of Status
  • Family Petition with Consular Processing
  • Removal of Conditions on Residency

Employment Based Immigration
Yepremyan Law firm can assist you to obtain temporary work visas or permanent residence in the United States using your skills and education. We have experience with immigrant and non-immigrant employment petitions, as well as representing individuals and companies.

  • Labor Certification
  • Petitions for Alien Worker with Adjustment of Status
  • Extraordinary Ability in Science, Education, Arts, Business or Athletics Visas
  • Entertainer visas
  • Intra-Company Transfers
  • Exchange visitor visas

Investor Visas
Within the immigration laws of the United States are a number of visa categories that are targeted to entrepreneurs who want to invest their capital in the United States business.

Student Visas
Under U.S. immigration laws, a foreign student can enter the United States as a full-time student at an accredited college, university, seminary, conservatory, academic high school, elementary school, or other academic institution or in a language training program. Foreign Student must be enrolled in a program or course of study that results in a degree, diploma, or certificate and the school must be authorized by the U.S. government to accept international students. Dependents of the foreign student are allowed to accompany students in F-2 visa classification.

US Citizenship 
If you have lived in the United States as a permanent resident for at least five years (3 years if green card was received through marriage to a U.S. Citizen), you are now  eligible to become a U.S. Citizen.

Yepremyan Law Firm has experience in filing simple and complex applications for Naturalization and also can help you analyze your eligibility for US Citizenship application.



Seb D

Fast response and a very officiant team. Very happy with the meeting and the outcomes. everything was what you would expect from a reputable firm. Thank you.